Ambar Del Moral is a student at Parsons The New School. This piece, which she created, is currently being sold on Fab.
Art is the way I communicate with the world, which is what makes me an artist. Through art and design, people are able to communicate a message to any human, no matter where she or he is from. I think that’s incredible.
I was drawn to Parsons because of the incredible diversity of students and faculty. It’s a wonderful environment to simply open your mind and learn from everyone.
I am a big fan of Francisco de Goya. My favorite is Saturn Devouring His Son. I would have loved to have created that painting.
- mplsmn likes this
- an-abundance-of-siljes reblogged this from mantengala-fe
- hannymichelle reblogged this from velvetcomplex
- an-abundance-of-siljes likes this
- mantengala-fe reblogged this from velvetcomplex
- richardtelephones reblogged this from velvetcomplex
- velvetcomplex reblogged this from fab
- mrhagan likes this
- legospaceship likes this
- fab posted this