This week we’re giving away a $100 Fab gift card + the chance to be featured on Fab to 5 lucky fans ! To enter, post a picture on Instagram of a Fab product you’ve purchased with the hashtag #HowiFab.
Here’s a few guidelines on what we love (and double tap) to consider when taking these photos. Winners will be announced on the Fab Instagram Friday, January 20th!
- The higher resolution, the better!
- Make sure we can clearly identify the Fab product in the image
- Hashtag #HowIFab and tag @fab so we can see your pic
- Well-lit, uncrowded spaces are always lovely—check out our most recent Instagrams to get a feel for our style!
- For copyright reasons, only upload photos you have taken yourself
- Anything blurry or offensive will not be considered
- To delete or report an image, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your reason for Fab to review
- Full terms and conditions below
In the meantime, check out some of our fav photos from last year’s contest below!
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that when you upload or transfer your picture or an image (the “Image”) to a social media site, such as Instagram, with the hashtag HowIFab (#HowIFab) or one of the many other hashtags employed by Fab Commerce and Design, Ltd. (collectively, the “Hashtags”) there is a possibility that the Image may be selected by Fab Commerce and Design, Ltd (“Fab.com”) or one of its affiliates, agents or licensees (collectively, the “Affiliates”) for publication on the fab.com website or on other advertising and social media venues. Accordingly, by uploading an Image to a social media site or any other internet picture platform using one of the Hashtags, you hereby grant to Fab.com and its Affiliates a worldwide royalty free right and license in perpetuity to use such Image including, but not limited to, your likeness, name and biographical information depicted in such Image (collectively, the “Rights”) in connection with Fab’s and its Affiliate websites and all other advertising and social media venues regularly used by Fab and its Affiliates without any further notice to you or compensation for such Rights. In the event that you wish to terminate your license for such Rights at some future date, please contact email@example.com, at which point such written E-mail notification shall constitute your legal right to terminate the license for the Rights on 14 days notice and Fab will exercise its reasonable commercial efforts to remove your Image within such 14-day period.